Be transported back to the old times, charm and luxury of Indochina`s Emeraude Classic Cruises, with all the comforts and personal service you could possibly wish for. Sail the mysterious Halong Bay in a deluxe 55 meters vessel that has been designed in the tradition of Le Tonkin.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong bay (L,D)
This morning, we will depart Hanoi at 8.30 am for a four-hour drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. On the way we will stop for refreshments. Upon arriving in Halong City we transfer to a boat cruise of the crystalline emerald waters of Halong Bay, giving us the chance to take in the stunning scenery of this UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail upon boarding the Emeraude around noon at the Emeraude Pier. After checking in, have lunch at the restaurant. Cruise among hundreds of islets to discover unspoilt pockets of Halong Bay and its remote, floating fishing villages. Kayak or swim from the vessel`s stern deck. At the Hang Trong anchorage, whet your appetite with an onboard cooking demonstration. After sunset, enjoy dinner at the restaurant, before retiring to your cabin for a good night sleep or join the crew and learn squid fishing. Overnight on cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B)
Wake up the next morning at sunrise and practice Tai Chi on the sundeck. After an energising breakfast, check out and disembark at Emeraude Pier. Our awaiting vehicle for a 3-hour journey back to Hanoi. We should be back in the capital at around 1 pm.
Tour price includes:
- Entrance fee to Halong Bay .
- Cruise through Halong Bay .
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabin.
- Tax and service charges.
- Vietnamese buffet lunch and dinner and European breakfast buffet.
- Two-way transfers between Halong Public Port and the Emeraude.
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong bay – Hanoi
- Foreign management and multilingual crew and service staff.
Tour price excludes:
- International / domestic airfare
- International / domestic airport tax
- Vietnam Visa
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (drinks, extra services and tips)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Air port transfer
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
|Group size||Price per person in USD in the party of|